Better Letters Curate your Newsletter in Google Sheets: Create a Better Newsletter with Ease
Are you tired of manually curating content for your newsletter? Do you want a more efficient way to organize and share information with your subscribers? Look no further than Better Letters. The simple way to curate your newsletter in Google Sheets!
With this tool, you can create a personalized newsletter in minutes. It's easy to use and requires no technical skills.
Let's take a closer look at how Better Letters Curate your Newsletter in Google Sheets can make your life easier.
You can then use the Better Letters Google Sheet to organize and curate your content before sending it out to your subscribers. This tool saves you time and effort, allowing you to focus on creating a quality newsletter that your subscribers will love. Not just saving you time, but also making sure you have a single repository for all the research you find for your newsletter.
Key benefits of using Better Letters Curate your Newsletter in Google Sheets:
- Saves time and effort by automating the process of curating content for your newsletter.
- Provides a user-friendly interface that requires no technical skills. It's Google Sheets.
- Makes it easy to organize and curate your content in one place.
- Ensures that your newsletter is always up-to-date with the latest content.
- Helps you create a personalized newsletter that resonates with your subscribers.
Better Letters Curate your Newsletter in Google Sheets
- Install the Better Letters bookmarklet in Chrome.
- Save articles, blog posts, and other web content directly into your Google Sheet.
- Curate your content in the Google Sheet into distinct editions.
- Use the curated content to create a personalized newsletter for your subscribers with your ESP of choice.
The tool is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, with no technical skills required. It automates the process of curating content, saving you time and effort. You can install it in under 20 minutes. I share step-by-step instructions on how to use it. And Better Letters buyers get more than one sheet.
More Google Sheets Templates Included with Better Letters:
Create a Top 100 list in you industry. Allow readers to upvote and/or downvote as they disagree with you.
Build your community one match at a time. Give you readers a chance to meet other readers with this matchmaking sheet. Easily create a form, match and send emails to those matched. Use it for Happy Hours before/after Webinars, or Masterminds or Meet & Greets.
Discover newsletters you want to advertise your newsletter in. Then track your ad spend with this template. Keep track of who you reached out to, which newsletters your advertising in, and your campaign goals.
- Can I use Better Letters with any email marketing service?
- Do I need technical skills to use Better Letters?
- Can I customize the design of my newsletter using Better Letters?
- Is there a limit to the number of articles I can save using Better Letters?
- Can I share my curated content with other people?
- Is Better Letters free to use?
So why wait?
Buy now. Install today. Curate every day.